sábado, 11 de marzo de 2006

y qué?


103 (...) what if the fish came from the sea / what if my lover made me feel free / what if my intake caused revelation / what if the point was reincarnation / what if my shoes don't match my jacket / if it's no working why don't you smack it / what if your mamma said you were fat / if you are lost find where your at / (...) / where is the what if the what is in why...

what if the fruit don't fall from the tree / what if these questions just won't let you be / why waste your time looking for proof / what if the answer is never the truth?

(y qué si la fruta no cae del árbol / y qué si estas preguntas no te dejan vivir / ¿por qué pierdes el tiempo buscando una prueba? / ¿y qué si la respuesta nunca es la verdad?)

Moloko: Where is the What if the What is in Why?

No hay comentarios: