martes, 18 de abril de 2006

flores de colores

Tulipanes en Kashiwa, Japón.

130 you're butterfly / and you want to be / in flowers / and you want to meet / Dalai Lama / reach nirvana / because i love and you love me / i just want you to be / in flowers with me

i'm a little child / and i want to be / held in your arms / any fool can see / that it's nothing new, but / i need you / because i love and you love me / i just want you to see / the little child in me

there's a Butterfly / is in my heart / it's lives in me / when we apart, but prefebly / you'll stay with me / because i love and you love me / i just want you to be / the butterfly in me

James Blunt, In Flowers

1 comentario:

Stunket dijo...

sí, me gusta un poquito de todo... si se busca bien, si se tienen abiertos los ojos y los oídos (y la mente), se descubren cosas bellas en cualquier rincón...