martes, 12 de septiembre de 2006

colour lines

colour lines, image by stunket. Praga, 5 ago 2006

227 i'm grey, still on the page / oh colour me in / just an outline, sketchy but fine / oh colour me in / if green is chasing the hills over miles / if blue is pursuin the sky / see if the red of your heart doesn't mind / where you begin to colour me in / something new and nothing to do / then i'm just the idea / i must be real, 'cause somehow i feel / that i'm just the idea / let's share the blue of the towering sky / the green of the hills that roll by / leave the red of your heart to decide / if you cannot choose which colour to use / i'll always wait, it's never too late / to colour me in / to colour me in / today or next year, i'll always be here / if you want to colour me in

Broadcast, Colour me in

No hay comentarios: