viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2005

¡Atrapa ese fantasma!


Sunk deep in the night / I sink in the night / standing alone underneath the sky / I feel the chill of ice / on my face / I watch the hours go by / the hours go by / you sleep / sleep in a safe bed / curled and protected / protected from sight / under a safe roof / deep in your house / unaware of the changes at night / At night / I hear the darkness breathe / I sense the quiet despair / listen to the silence / at night / someone has to be there / someone has to be there / Someone must be there.

Hundido en la noche / me hundo en la noche / solo bajo el cielo / Siento el frío del hielo / en mi cara / Viendo las horas pasar / las horas pasar / tú duermes / duermes en una cama segura / acurrucada y protegida / protegida de la vista / bajo un techo seguro / en la profundidad de tu hogar / sin cuidado de los cambios de la noche / De noche / oigo el aliento de la oscuridad / siento la callada desesperación / escucho el silencio / de noche / tiene que haber alguien ahí / tiene que haber alguien ahí / Debe haber alguien ahí.

At Night, The Cure.

Foto: Atrapa ese fantasma (2005). Autor: Ser@. Guimaraes (Portugal), domingo 9 de octubre de 2005.

No hay comentarios: